Today’s question is from Ron. Ron says “Kim, I am not an event organiser as such, I go to a few expos throughout the year. How do I get people to show up at my expo stand?”
Check out the video for my tips, below is a quick summary for you
1. Have a killer location and take away the fascia
2. Don’t have a raised floor, it creates a barrier
3. Appeal to people’s pain points, this will draw them to your stand
4. Give-aways! Everyone loves a give-away, make it gorgeous
5. Have a prize draw to collect contact details when people visit your stand looking for your give-away
6. Unless you ‘work’ your stand you have no right to complain that people didn’t visit your stand
Are you subscribed to my weekly Event Ninja News? Each week I will email you one Event Ninja Tip. It will be short, sharp, to the point and hopefully help you on your quest to running your Best Events Ever. So come on over, click here to be added to the list and I look forward to sharing my love of events with you.
Are you looking for some great event venues?
click here to check out our Venue Directory, you can refine your search once you are there.
PS. We don’t take commission from venues listed on our directory so this means you deal direct and get the best rates. Enjoy!